agbagb wrote:
> For assorted temporary speaker setup reasons I've synched a SqueezeAmp
> (for audio) with a Touch (for screen, remote and control).  Works fine,
> once I'd discovered here what I'd forgotten, or never knew: that you
> have (in LMS Settings) to tell them to both Sych AND Sync Volume,
> separately.
>
> Quick question, alluded to in the tread but not 100% clearly to me -
> when I sync the Current Player (which was the SqueezeAmp) to another
> player (the Touch), is the SqueezeAmp in any way a "Priority Player", or
> does the order of setup button-pressing not matter?It doesn't matter which
> player controls you are using when both are
synced..

However... Reading you use case... It seems you only want to use touch
as controller because it has screen.. Is that correct? Is your touch
connected to hi fi?
If it isn't and your intention is as controller only you can set it up
to control other player without sync.. Benefit of that would be less
network load and lack of small glitches related to syncing..
Perhaps I misunderstood you though

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)