Apologies for what maybe a newbie question but my problem goes like this
-

I've ripped an album onto LMS (Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields if
you are interested) and LMS doesn't appear to be "seeing" it.

The album and all the tracks are on my Win10 HDD and when I click on
them within windows they play.

When I search for the album on Squeezer via Android it isn't present but
when I go to
My Music - Music Folder - E - CD collection (where my files are) -
Jean-Michel Jarre - the albium is present but when clicking on it it
shows up as empty.

When I search via artist and album on the web remote control nothing
appears.

I have ripped other CDs and they all appear on LMS

I have checked that the name of the artist is spelled correctly (done
that before)

All the permissions of the FLAC files (checked within windows file
system) seem to be the same as files that are recognised.

LMS is 8.2.0 on Win 10

I have deleted the files, rescanned the library, reripped and readded
and rescanned whole library but still not there.

I've also checked spellings etc with Mp3 tag editor and they all look
good.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.