This issue occured again, but fortunately this time I knew how to solve
it (restart lms).
I'm just curious how all of this works. Maybe someone can help me to
understand this in more detail.

I have lms 8.0.0 on Raspbian 10

Whenever there's a short interruption of the power supply in my home all
network devices reboot at the same time.
Because booting time of the device that is hosting the DHCP server is
rather slow, lms on the Raspi always starts with the Raspi still having
no IP, which
leads to the fallback to 127.0.0.1
At least thats what server.log says:
Slim::Utils::IPDetect::_init (138) Warning: Couldn't call connect() -
falling back to 127.0.0.1

What I don't understand:
1) On page 2 of this thread, Michael wrote that with the change he
applied in 2018, lms will retry later if there's no IP present at lms
startup.
Why doesn't it retry anymore?
Because when I try to open the settings page after a blackout, I get the
403-error.

2) When I get this 403-error, server.log says
Slim::Web::HTTP::generateHTTPResponse (1022) Access to settings pages is
restricted to the local network or localhost: 192.168.1.9 ->
169.254.51.116 (settings/index.html)
Why does it tell me its IP is 127.0.0.1, when in fact it's
169.254.51.116?

3) When I restart the lms-service, I can access the settings page as
expected.
Nevertheless, I still get the same line in the log-file after the
restart:
Slim::Utils::IPDetect::_init (138) Warning: Couldn't call connect() -
falling back to 127.0.0.1
Why does lms fall back to 127.0.0.1, even if the Raspi has obtained an
IP?
And why can I access the settings page now from a different network?