mherger wrote:
> Is G: a drive local to the LMS machine? From the screenshot it looks
> like a share? If it's an external drive (USB), is power saving enabled
> which might make it go to sleep after a while? If so, disable it?
Hi, and thanks for answering. No, and yes.. It's an internal SATA-drive
in the LMS machine, and it's also shared, as I usually administer the
folder from a laptop.
However, when LMS stops recognizing lower level folders, I can still
access them just fine through win explorer, both from the LMS machine
and the laptop, so that seems somewhat unlikely.