d6jg wrote:
> I’ve been thinking about purchasing a hi end streamer but keep taking
> myself out of it. However if I eventually do succumb I would want to use
> it with the UpnpBridge. The only way I can think of ensuring that it
> will work is to take a full working LMS with me if I audition the
> streamer somewhere.
>
> At the moment I’m using a Pi4 plus Khadas tone board and I think it may
> take some beating.

What benefit do you think a "hi end" streamer will give you if you're
not going to make any use of the streamer's own software ecosystem ?

If you say you're committed to continue with LMS, then you won't do any
better than a Pi4 based streamer with a high performing external DAC
(which doesn't have to be expensive, as you know from the Khadas...)