because of an advice of Michael Herger, i'm opening a new thread.
I have problems or do not understand the intention of a advanced search
for Comment TAGs. In the search window, it's called "Anmerkung" (german
for Description). And indeed, it's searching for the "Description" TAG,
which is odd, because it's not widely used. My expectation was/is, that
i can search for the widely used comment TAG.

It's easy reproducable. If i use the extened search capabilities. There
is a field called "Anmerkung" (in german). And if i have a flac file
which has a TAG "Description" filled out (i have a few) than i can
search for those content. It is NOT searching for the COMMENT tag.

Bug or feature?