If it's a new/different Router/Wireless Access point then check their
settings...

I use Draytek stuff and it allows wireless clients to be isolated from
wired clients (Isolate LAN) and same SSID wireless clients to be
isolated from each other (Isolate Member).

I use these setting for my Guest Network so visitors cannot see or
access any NAS or other servers on my LAN.

Ahhh... just seen your latest reply - Zenwifi...

So a quick look at the manual, the second setting above (Isolate Member)
is in the Zen configuration pages - Advanced Settings/Wireless on the
Professional tab - a setting called "Set AP Isolated", make sure this is
turned off, not sure if that encompasses isolation from LAN clients as
well though.

As mentioned multiple DHCP servers could cause issues, check each
Zenwifi device and make sure only the main router is set to DHCP

Other things I can think of...
Maybe split 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz into separate SSIDs, some older devices
can't handle having both 2.4 and 5 on the same SSID.

Some Routers/APs have a smart connect setting which directs new clients
onto a webpage before allowing full access - can't see if that exists on
the Zen stuff, but if it does you would know by connecting web browser
enabled device to the wifi for the first time... Obviously Squeeze
Players wouldn't be able to take you to such a webpage to complete the
access process, so sit there half-connected in limbo.

There's been issues with Squeezebox Radios connecting to wifi 6, have a
look or search in the Radio forum - there's posts in there that indicate
what settings need to be adjusted in the access point - might give you
some ideas to try.

Good luck

Kev