mherger wrote:
> I'm baffled... I tried to come up with a simple one-liner to investigate
> the problem. And I fail to get this working here, too! I can't get Perl
> to access a mounted drive.
>
> Anybody still got a setup on a Mac with music on a mounted drive?

All of my media is on an external mounted (directly connected vs. file
server-based) drive.  I have no issues with this.

Here's a quick demo using one of my Perl progs:

Code:
    /usr/bin/perl convert.pl keepass2 -v /Volumes/Media/keepass2_export.xml

The mount is:

Code:
    /dev/disk8s1 on /Volumes/Media (apfs, local, nodev, nosuid, journaled,
noowners)