gorman wrote:
> My problem is LMS taking into consideration cue files when they are
> explicitly excluded from scans. I renamed the .cue file to .cue.bug and
> upon rescan only a copy of the album was detected and added to the
> database.
>

> Format is FLAC.
Your problem may not be embedded cue sheet so if the following doesn't
help - post messages from server.log & scanner.log

Metaflac is best for handling metadata in Flac files. I'm assuming one
track per file and *not* all album tracks in a single flac file.

Check if embedded Cue file by using

Code:
--------------------

  metaflac --list test.flac

--------------------

If file contains CUESHEET like follows

Code:
--------------------

  METADATA block #0
  type: 0 (STREAMINFO)
  is last: false
  length: 34
  minimum blocksize: 4608 samples
  maximum blocksize: 4608 samples
  minimum framesize: 0 bytes
  maximum framesize: 0 bytes
  sample_rate: 44100 Hz
  channels: 2
  bits-per-sample: 16
  total samples: 6990144
  MD5 signature: 00000000000000000000000000000000
  METADATA block #1
  type: 5 (CUESHEET)
  is last: false
  length: 1584
  media catalog number:
  lead-in: 0
  .
  .
  .

If you want to remove CUESHEET, use this command - it wil nto affect
other metadata.

Code:

  metaflac --remove --block-type=CUESHEET test.flac