Hi
I have QLMS running in a holiday home. Sometime between Sept 21 and now
it has stopped working; it plays for around 1 minute and then the player
(Logitech wireless codec) crashes. Is there a known issue with recent
QTS updates, perhaps the disabling of the admin account, that might be
causing this? I get the same problem using a speaker via Chromecast
bridge so I don't think this is a player problem.
I am running QLMS 2.25.01 on a TS251, 8Gb memory, QTS 5.0.0.1932 build
20220129. Are there logfiles that I should check?
I have been an LMS user for many years. Thank you to the community for
all your work.
Best wishes
Rick