agbagb wrote:
> There would be a thing - how to debug the debug option freezing LMS!
> Anyway, no dog is too old to learn a new trick - I never knew
> SHIFT-CONTROL-END selects everything from the cursor point to the end of
> the text in Notepad!

I've got to the bottom of your problem.   Its the time on your server is
5 seconds or so behind.  This is causing the BBC Sounds plugin to think
that it is ahead of the live radio time and waiting a number of seconds
before starting to stream to make sure the audio is available.
It resets doing this at the start of the next programme, that is why you
are hearing the pause at the end of each programme.  You are probable
finding that when you start live radio its taking a while to get going,
this will be for the same reason.

Your server time is probably drifting while you have it on, is it worth
scheduling a regular weekly reboot or something to get it o resync its
time?
Or is there something you can do on the server to make sure the time is
not drifting?

Looking at the log, when the programme starts,  the plugin thinks
current live radio time where audio is available now is 19:30:00.  But
your server time is 19:29:57 (GMT) so the plugin thinks it needs to wait
3 seconds before the audio is available so that is why you hear the
pause.

For now, I think if you reboot your server it should sort itself out.
In the mean time I'll have a think whether there is something  I can
change in the plugin to make it more tolerant of time drift.

Stuart McLean

expectingtofly plugins :
'bbc sounds' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin),'
global player (uk)'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_globalplayer_plugin), 'times
radio' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_times_radio_plugin),  'uk
radio player'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_ukradioplayer_plugin), 'virgin
radio (uk)' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_virgin_radio_plugin)
and the 'radio favourites plugin'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_radio_favourites_plugin)

for bbc sounds help see the 'bbc sounds wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin/wiki).