MrC wrote:
> I didn’t get to the M1 install, I’ll do that in the morning.

Playing all day today on the M1, no issues during playback, selection,
normal usage.

I only ran into two issues, I don't believe having anything to do with
this experimental LMS:

1. The install and initial scan started fine.  But I noticed that the
Pre-caching Artwork stage was stuck (or taking way too long; LMS was
trying to scan all of my media)

37368

I stopped the scan (by stopping the server, the re-scan buttons didn't
help), started the server, and then went to configure my audio paths.
Doing a clear and full rescan would immediately return, doing nothing.
I quickly realized this was an issue with Full Disk access not being
allowed for bash/sh.  Once I allowed those, the scan completed quickly.
Unless I'm mistaken, it appears the post-install, initial scan is owned
by a process that was given full disk access (e.g. Installer, which
invoked the Allow privacy pop-up), so it could succeed.  But once I'd
stopped LMS, and the installer was done, subsequent re-scans no longer
had access to the files (which happen to be on my other Mac, so network
volume access).   This was the first time LMS has been installed on this
Macbook.

2. Some jpeg, perhaps one that caused the issue above, resulted in this
error from Image::Scale:

37369

I wonder which file has this issue?

Anything in particular you want me to focus on?

|Filename: image-scale.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37369|