paul- wrote:

> On the Synology:
> 1) In File Services, enable SMB.  I think everything can stay default
> 2) In Shared Folder, find the Share that has your music on it.  Edit
> it, and goto permissions.  Make sure your user account has read/write
> access (Write is only needed for saving playlists)
> 3) You need to know the IP address of the NAS, and then the name of
> the share as seen in the Shared Folder listing..

A couple of questions come up. See screen shots.

37727

37728

In first screen shot, you can see that "geo" has read/write permission.
And so "geo" is the Share Name in the Mount Point set up in LMS?

The IP address in second screen shot is the IP address from the URL of
the LMS web interface. I assume this is what's supposed to be there?

|Filename: shared.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37728|