All,

I have been running Logitech Media Server under all of its names for
many years.  Recently, the Win7 computer running LMS died.  I think the
version was 7.9 or later.  I have now installed version 8.2.1 on a Win10
computer.  It runs fine.

I do not prefer one change with the new LMS setup.  When I explore my
local disc collection under Music Folder, there is an additional level
with the names: Library, Pictures, and Videos.  I am not sure if this
change is due to the new version of LMS, or due to changing from Win7 to
Win10.

Is there a method for removing this extra layer of navigation?

FYI, I am blind and use the light menu skin.  I have always preferred
navigating my music using folder Hierarchy FOR genres rather than using
tags embedded in the files.

Thanks for any help,
Tom Shults