Well, I didn't realise this forum didn't update me on postings - I'll
have to look at the settings.

Anyhow, to clarify - if I carefully type the correct name of the artist,
let's say "The Beatles", I get the next level choice. It shows a small
picture of the fab four in the outfits for Sgt. Pepper at the top and
lots of other variants below. Now, if I press that top line, and then
press "Albums", I get one item entitled "Beatles terapia" by someone
called "The Beatlestherapy". This error only occurs on the Album
selection. I am able to type in the Track search and successfully return
many selections.

This problem exists for any Artist->Album search.

I have uninstalled/disconnected from Tidal and restarted several times.
I used to use Spotify and that worked perfectly well (and no, I'm not
going back to them).