mherger wrote:

> Do you expose your LMS to the internet? You seem to be accessing LMS
> from a different network. Maybe that's causing problems?

I do, but there's never been an issue like this previously. I think it
may have been the VPN, but I can't be certain.

The bottom line is that it's "fixed." Not so much "fixed" as normal
behavior has returned. I can (and have) moved the favorite to where I
want it. And the default GUI has returned.

Despite the issue appearing with Firefox, Chrome, and Edge, I restated
Firefox with all extensions disabled and everything worked as expected.
I restarted Firefox normally with the intent of disabling each extension
one by one until I found the culprit. But upon restart, with all
extensions still enabled, LMS works as it has previously. I've restarted
LMS and it still works. I've restarted Windows and it still works.

I'm not going to pretend that I know what happened, and I don't think
anyone needs to waste their time on this.

Thanks.