Hello,

Regaular playback to all devices or from my iphone using iPeng works.

But starting this morning, manually playing any of the alarm sounds do
not work.

I sometimes use the alarms sounds in the morning when we are trying to
get my daughter up for school.

Sounds like the Ambulance or Rooster.

I was running latest Dev 8.3.0 but downgraded to latest stable 8.2.1

Running this in Docker on a Synology Nas 920+

All music playback is working.

Rebooted server that LMS is running on and rebooted my router.

I do not see anything in the logs that seems to show the problem.

Does anyone know what I should look for in the logs to debug this issue?

Thanks in advance