Paul Webster wrote:
> The logs are “live” … you can watch view them from LMS web interface
> and, by default, the display updates automatically

Several Errors found in scan log - e.g. [22-11-04 12:03:47.5875]
Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (445) Error: Couldn't find
referenced FILE: [/share/Qmultimedia/MUSIC/Eric Clapton/Eric Clapton -
Money And Cigarettes - FLAC/Eric Clapton - Money And Cigarettes/10 -
Crazy Country Hop.wav] on disk! Skipping!

However, when selecting all errors such as above, all these files are
accessible and playable?

There are no logs that apply to the inaccessible folders and files. I'm
baffled!