Hi

I downloaded the recent LMS version, run "dpkg -i
logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_arm.deb" on my Raspberry Pi and saw the
following output:

"(Reading database ... 38381 files and directories currently
installed.)
"Preparing to unpack logitechmediaserver_8.3.0_arm.deb ...
"Unpacking logitechmediaserver (8.3.0) over (8.2.0) ...
"dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of
logitechmediaserver:
" logitechmediaserver depends on libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl; however:
"  Package libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl is not installed.
"
"dpkg: error processing package logitechmediaserver (--install):
" dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
"Processing triggers for systemd (215-17+deb8u13) ...
"Errors were encountered while processing:
" logitechmediaserver

I started LMS manually with "service logitechmediaserver start" and so
far everything looks fine. The configuration is taken over from 8.2.0
and I can stream music fine enough.

I tried to install the package with "apt install
libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl" but there seems to be some issue with the
package repository. I might have to update my Raspberry some time in the
near future.

Where might LMS run into issues with this package missing?