Thanks Michael,

I'm having a problem with the Mac version. Until now I'd been running
the legacy versions of 8.3, which works fine. However the 'non-legacy'
one with Apple silicon support doesn't start on my Intel Mac Mini.

The legacy version gives the following information:

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 - 1666760196 @ Wed Oct 26 07:21:40
CEST 2022
Hostname: mini.local
Server IP Address: 192.168.86.43
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: macOS 10.13.6 - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: x86_64
Perl Version: 5.18.2 - darwin-thread-multi-2level

I've attached the relevant server logs for 'release' and 'legacy'. Do
they help? Do you need anything else from me?

Thanks,

John

39034
39035

|Filename: release.txt                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39035|