bpa wrote:
> Still worthwhile checking process usage (top) just to eliminate
> possibilities. LMS uses only one core.
> edit:

I installed htop and it says CPU is running at <5%. One core is running
at about 5-10%, haven't seen it go above 20%. Memory usage is 488MB out
of 3.75GB.
I can just transcode the FLACs to 48/16, it just seems it shouldn't be
necessary.

I started another thread (as I suspect it is a different issue): both my
Win10 and Pi4 LMS servers start looping during playback when SB3s are
sync'd.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?117047-Playback-goes-into-4-second-loops-on-both-wired-Win10-and-Pi4-LMS-Log-file-attached&p=1065015#post1065015

SB3 -> Quad 909 -> Quad Electrostatic speakers, Quad 405 -> TBI
subwoofer
3 x SB3s + SB Radio
LMS on Raspbian on a Pi4
Rotel RSP1068 surround processor, Quad 707 -> B&W surround