I tried to reproduce the error, but according to me its works.
If you look close, it can not download the newest release file.
What could case this, if there is not enough space on you're server.

badboygolf16v wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've got an issue on my QLMS. Here's the restart output:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer] # ./QLogitechMediaServer.sh
restart
  > There was a error, could not download logitechmediaserver-8.3.0.tgz!
  > LogitechMediaServer 8.3.0-Tue Aug  3 11:42:50 CEST 2021 is started in the
Background on [5050] !
webgui through http://192.168.0.236:9001 !

--------------------

> Here's my update config:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > # Update settings !
  >
  > UPDATE=1                        # (1)           [ Will check on official
update on every startup, 0 will disable it. ]
  > NIGHTLY=0                       # (1)           [ Check on NIGHTLY update
on every startup, 0 will disable it. ]
  > #DEVELOPERS=0                   # (0)           [ If set will check on
DEVELOPERS updates, this are pre/beta/testing releases can be buggy! ]

--------------------

> Here's my LMS Status from the web UI:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Any idea if this is an issue with the package? What URL does it use to
> get the package - can I try this manually?
> Or is it an issue with QLMS?
>
> Seems not right that restart log shows 8.3.0 and LMS status shows
> 8.2.0.
>
> Thanks

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer, QOptware-NG and QAutoSub.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 8.0.0 Nightly  ( with spotty,
youtube, Radio Paradise a.m. )
Several raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.

'Thanks for the DONATIONS' (https://paypal.me/digimaster)*