mherger wrote:
> > Would the update leave the scan.pm I added manually if it was in a
> > different place to yours?
> > Do I need to manually delete the Audio/scan.pm that I added?
>
> I don't know... might even depend on the package management system.
> Would LMS start if you removed that additional Scan.pm file? Did you try
>
> to start with --d_startup?I figured it out. I reinstalled the update from the
> update folder on my
SD card and removed the Audio/scan.pm I added. I then noticed that Audio
scan was back to 1.05. So I had done my usual trick of thinking I had
the latest version but I was one version behind. So I had a scan.pm
(1.06) with a scan.so (1.05) [emoji1787]
After another update everything is fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk