Well, I do use the web ui and Squeezelite-X.  When the logging was being
done, the computer with Squeezelite-X was off, but this one (the one for
posting to the forums :-)) was on and I probably had a tab with the web
UI open on it.  Yes, I certainly did because I was checking the log.

The Windows server itself sometimes has a browser running which could be
using the web ui, so if that was the issue then it could wake up and
then keep itself awake.  But can the web ui keep the server awake?  I'm
not 100%  sure that matches the symptoms I'm seeing but it could do, I
suppose.