antagron wrote:
> Is it possible to set the volume for analog and digital outputs
> independently? I believe the current answer is "No" (I'm using a Touch).
> Has this feature ever been requested? Is it technically possible? The
> use case is I have am using multiple outputs simultaneously and I'd like
> digital outputs to be 100% while being able to control the analog output
> using the UI (headphones).

You wouldn't want volume controlling the digital out... at least it
should ALWAYS be at full volume.  As you change the volume digitally
it's actually truncating bits, so if you're playing 24bit files, as you
turn down the quality gets worse and worse.  Keep it at FULL VOLUME and
ONLY turn the volume down on your D/A converter AFTER it converts back
to analogue.

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
-A.E.S., I.E.E.E., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.-
e...@seaberg.com