I have an SBT, connected via a standard home router, via Ethernet, to a
Windows 10 PC which holds my Music Library.

A long time ago, I downloaded iPeng to my iPad of the time, and for a
while, this was fine, but a bit flakey.

The only purpose the router serves is to connect the SBT to the PC, and
to provide WiFi connection for the controller app on iPad or similar.
It's not internet-connected, it's not connected to anything else in the
house.

The iPad is long past its best, I've since moved on to a more recent
iPad, and from there to Android tablet. There's also an Amazon Fire in
the house available for me to use.

Are there any decent Android (or Fire) controller apps, similar to
iPeng, which would allow me to control my LMS and SBT from my armchair?