I am new to Slimdevices and currently I have one SB3 that is connected
through a wireless AP to Squeezenetwork. It works otherwise just fine.
I added many radio streams, mainly from Shoutcast, as squeezenetwork
favorites.
As I was doing this, I have deleted some and added new ones. After a
while I noted the numbering of the favorites is not sequential and they
can not be reordered. For example: currently I have favorites on
location 2,3,5,6,8,12 and so an. The numbers 1,4,7,9-11 are missing and
I can not move items up or to mmake it to reorder.
To delete them all and start fresh seems as the only option, but I have
so many (>25) favorites. Maybe that is a problem?

Some import/export option would be nice to be able to easily syncronize
between say squeezenetwork and local slimserver...
Thanks for any ideas. Lleo_


-- 
Lleo_
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lleo_'s Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=3271
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=20267

_______________________________________________
squeezenetwork mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/lists/listinfo/squeezenetwork

Reply via email to