On 12/31/2014 09:54 AM, Alex Rousskov wrote:
On 12/30/2014 06:19 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 31/12/2014 7:30 a.m., Alex Rousskov wrote:

Amos, if on_first_request_error is converted into on_error with a
first_request (or similar) ACL, would you continue to block this
frequently-requested bypass feature?

Mosly I am waiting to see an updated patch. The blocker was on waiting
for Parser-NG request handling re-write which is now in.

I am interpreting your answer as a "no" and ask Christos to update the
patch to better integrate with the new parsing code. AFAIK, the only
integration is in detecting an "HTTP request parsing has failed"
condition, which is hopefully easy.

OK
I will post an updated patch. If the problem is only the name then we can easily change it.

Regards,
   Christos

Thank you,

Alex.