On 13/08/2015 12:48 a.m., Marcus Kool wrote:
> yesterday I filed bug 4303 - assertion failed in PeerConnector:743 squid
> 3.5.7
> I am not sure if it is a duplicate of bug 4259 since that bug
> description has almost no info to compare against.
>
> I enclosed a small fragment of cache.log in the bug report but the debug
> setting was ALL,1 93,3 61,9 so cache.log is very large.
> In case that you need a larger fragment of cache.log, I can provide it.

Thanks Marcus.

I was about to reply to the bug report, but this is better.

I suspect this is a case of Squid going the wrong way in ssl_bump
interpretation. Specifically the peek action at stage 3.

Would you be able to try Christos' patch at the end of the mail here:
<http://lists.squid-cache.org/pipermail/squid-dev/2015-August/002981.html>

Amos