On 19/07/17 09:22, Alex Rousskov wrote:
Hello,

     With Squid official repository now at Github, a lot more folks will
be tempted to report bugs and file feature requests there. I propose to
remove that functionality from the Github interface (for now). Any
objections or better ideas?

Sounds good to me.

I suspect the issues from Nov/Dec last year have duplicate discussions either in squid-users or bugzilla - but that would be worth checking up with the submitters before the github issues are lost.

Some other migration things;

a) I have now completed the updates for code maintenance scripts and re-enabled the cron jobs.

There are maintainer workflow scripts still todo, but before going to the trouble I'm considering whether that workflow still makes any sense - it was designed for CVS, and adapted to bzr in absence of good bzr tooling. If anyone knows of some good branch management tools for git I'm interested.

Amos