On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 19:07 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> wessels     2006/04/27 13:07:16 MDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     src                  cache_cf.cc
>   Log:
>   bugfix: ICAPConfig calls aclParseAccessLine(), which now takes a
>   ConfigParser argument.  Use the LegacyParser from cache_cf.cc, but
>   we need to make it global instead of static.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.492     +2 -2      squid3/src/cache_cf.cc

I'm trying to decouple the parser from the config with the LegacyParser:
adding the parser as a common parameter to the modular parser like:

aclParseAccessLine(LegacyParser, head);

For example in cache_cf.cc:

static void
parse_icap_service_type(ICAPConfig * cfg)
{
    cfg->parseICAPService(LegacyParser);
}

Is that OK?