I've been doing a fair amount of work on the COSS code in squid 2.6, and I've been testing it under fairly heavy load, and appear to have sorted out a majority of the bugs. I think that the code would be useful to include in squid 2.6STABLE2, but I have only just put the latest patch on test tonight. I'd like to test the patch more before submitting it, but I wanted to see what the timeline would need to be for a chance of inclusion in 2.6STABLE2.

The code does only touch the coss directory (except for the comments in cf.data.pre) if that makes any difference.

regards

Steven