mån 2007-03-19 klockan 08:46 +0900 skrev Steven Wilton:

> Can anyone confirm whether request->my_addr should contain the IP address
> that the customer has connected to, or the IP address that the OS has
> redirected the packet to for requests that have been semnt to squid using
> NAT.

The two should really be split in different fields.. doesn't really make
sense to overload my_addr in this manner these days.

It did sense in 2.5 as it didn't have a concept of transparent IP
interception and it all was running as piggyback on the IP based virtual
host for accelerator mode, but in 2.6 it's all separate.

Regards
Henrik