On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Robert Collins wrote:

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 20:52 +0200, Guido Serassio wrote:

I think that here should be used the standard ISO C99 macro PRId64
like in Squid 2.6.
This allow the portability of the code: on Windows %lld is not
available, when on some Unix 64 bit platforms (HP Tru64 is one) %ld
must be used instead of %lld.

In squid3 we should be using stream formatting, not % based formatting,
which eliminates this class of problems.

Currently in this squid3-largeobj branch we have %lld in just 3 places:

   access_log.cc for writing access.log

   store_log.cc for writing store.log

   ftp.cc for sending REST commands

I've converted them to use PRId64 for now.