On Sun, 13 May 2007, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

s??n 2007-05-13 klockan 10:39 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:

The Squid 3 download page is stuck at 9 May, may be related to PRE6 release.

Checking... yes. The -CVS part of the version tag should not be removed.
It's removed automatically by the mkrelease script. It's there so we
know when people use the CVS version.. Fixed.

sorry, my mistake

it's as simple as

 /path/to/squid-3/mkrelease.sh 3.0.PRE6
/path/to/www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/

I was going to see about updating release notes and such.

Now done, but I have not updated the web pages, or copied the files to
the FTP area.

I updated the web page and copied it to the FTP area.  Any good reason
that Squid-3 packages are in /pub/squid-2 instead of /pub/squid-3?
I created the squid-3 directory and cross linked the old files.