ons 2007-07-18 klockan 04:20 -0700 skrev Arthur Tumanyan:
> Hi,I do not know to whom to address my answer.
> What is necessary to include Armenian error pages that I had sumbit before
> in squid?

To keep reminding us. Got lost in the noise..

> What's wrong with tarball that I had submit?

Not much, but it looks like some information may have been lost in the
translation..

for example ERR_CONNECT_FAIL doesn't mention the requested server (%I),
and several pages don't include the mailto link where the English one
do..

and similar errors seem to be in other pages as well.

Regards
Henrik