Robert Collins wrote:
On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 11:59 +0300, Tsantilas Christos wrote:
Hi all,

Alex Rousskov wrote:
The primary idea behind RC1 is to bring in users who are ignoring PRE
releases because there were so many PREs. We need more testers than a
handful of folks running PREs on busy sites.
RC1 release to attract testers is a good idea. The only comment I have
is that it is still summer and some of squid code submitters are still
in vacations  so 1 or 2 developers get more load .....
Maybe September is a better month...

Whats this summer you speak of?

Go that man! Stops listening to radio flood warnings in this weekends destination and looks out window at gale force winds.

Amos