On tor, 2007-11-15 at 10:28 +0900, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> Will what I've done above actually stop storing the data entirely, or will
> it try revalidating it every request? Is there really a difference?

It will stop caching, at lest unless there is an ETag or Last-Modified.

Note: The RFC do not forbid caching, only to consider the response fresh
without explicit expiry time or validation. So it's fine.

However, there is still the HTTP/1.0 "MUST NOT cache" requirement. Not
really an idea what that's about however.

Regards
Henrik