There are long term plans to include it along with the rest of the
useful stuff in Squid-2.7. It's most likely to occur in 3.2 and later,
but we don't presently have anyone with time and interest to port it
right now.

If you are able to supply the developer time or cash resources to get it
done please do so.

Though I know python well, I am not comfortable with c/c++. And as I am a developer myself, can't really supply cash :(

I'll sit back and wait. In the meantime will try to revamp my c/c++ concepts so that I can jump in squid-devel in future.

The roadmap for work on Squid-3 can be found at
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/RoadMap/Squid3/

Amos

Thank you,
Kulbir Saini,
Computer Science and Engineering,
International Institute of Information Technology,
Hyderbad, India - 500032.

My Home-Page: http://saini.co.in/
My Open-Source Project : http://cachevideos.com/
My Web-Blog: http://fedora.co.in/

IRC nick : generalBordeaux
Channels : #fedora, #fedora-devel, #yum on freenode

believed to be clean.