Amos Jeffries wrote:
Adrian Chadd wrote:
Have you tested these changes against various WCCPv2 implementations?

I do recall some structure definitions in the draft mis-matching the
wide number of IOS versions out there, this is why I'm curious.

I have no testing capability. Thus I'm not committing until someone can confirm it works.

PS. I found your notes in the mask structure and the way received masks appears to operate does look markedly different to the draft. I haven't touched that one other than to document the anomaly a bit more.

Amos

Adrian