Time for the final polishing to finally begin.

Alex has agreed to formally breaking the SourceLayout feature into mini-parts and placing each of those parts under the same policy for inclusion as everything else.

This means we are down to bugs-only and I can set the 'freeze' for stuff being ported back to 3.1. I've arbitrarily chosen the next point release end-June/early-July as that deadline, but will be starting to judge each commit from now.

3.2 stuff can start to go into 3.HEAD right NOW. Please submit to squid-dev anything that has been waiting, so the audit process can begin on it.

Stuff that must be finished for 3.1.1:

Bugs. I'll get to details later. For now any open against 3.*, particularly if shown to exit in 3.1.* or 3.HEAD

Stuff trying to get into 3.1.1:

  final language deprecations (me)
  HTTP/1.1 compliance testing (mark?  yes, still waiting).
  any small areas of SourceLayout people can think of and get done
  windows support
  langpack aliasing script
  man pages ;)

Anything else I need to think about back-porting despite the bug-freeze?

Some luck and help and we might have 3.1 done this year.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.8 or 3.0.STABLE16-RC1