Hello again and apologies for the long delays.

If you are still interested in getting Squid-3 to build with IPv6 read on.

The current Squid-3.HEAD snapshots have been stabilized as much as I can do for now and include a few patches which I believe get split-stack support you need to build and run.

The support is theoretical, I have had it working here for me for some basic web access operations. But my systems are natively hybrid stacks so the emulation may have holes I'm unaware of.

Please test it out and let me know how things go. I'd like to get it at least confirmed usable before I back-port the patches to a 3.1 release.

Cheers
Amos
--
Please be using