"Amos Jeffries" <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote in message news:4a76cd57.4080...@treenet.co.nz...
Markus Moeller wrote:
The attached patch is against the latest cvs and brings squid 2 in line with squid 3.

Regards
Markus

Have the two comments I stuck in there for Squid-3 about syncing the buffer magic numbers been checked against the Squid-2 magic values?

It kind of looks like the token len at least was 64KB in Squid-2...

As long as squid_kerb_auth has a bigger buffer then defined in auth_negotiate.c(c) it should be fine. The theortical maximum is 64k if I remember right for data in an uathentication header or ?

// AYJ: must match the definition in src/auth/negotiate/auth_negotiate.cc
+#define MAX_AUTHTOKEN_LEN 32768
+
+// AYJ: match define in include/rfc2181.h
 #ifndef HOST_NAME_MAX
 #define HOST_NAME_MAX 256
 #endif
 #ifndef MAXHOSTNAMELEN