Kinkie wrote:
Hi all wiki editors,
  I've stumbled across a functionality of the wiki engine I hadn't
really explored before: interwiki links.
That's special keywords which get translated to external links.
Some of the most useful I found are:

Bug:# (e.g. Bug:123)
    points to the Squid Bugzilla bug number specified (only the bug
number is shown in the rendered text)

) sweet!

Cache:url-without-http-prefix
    links the given URL via Google cache
Google:single_search_keyword
    only works for single-keyword searches. Link to google search

Hmm, might the 'single word' include + symbols?

RFC:#
    creates link to RFC# on ietf.org

More can be added by editing the wiki page InterWikiMap.

:) can we get one added that links to the squid configuration guide for squid.conf options?

   "  squid.conf:  "  perhapse?

That will be a bug plus in the Feature pages for referencing the related options.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13