On 07/31/2010 04:27 PM, Andrew Beverley wrote:
I'd like to propose the attached patch, to rename the build option
--enable-linux-netfilter to --enable-nf-transparent. This is for 2
reasons:

1. It is consistent with the remainder of the transparent proxy options
(ifpw-transparent, ipf-transparent, pf-transparent).

2. It causes less confusion with my proposed netfilter marking patch,
which also relies on netfilter libraries, but different ones.
--enable-linux-netfilter implies the whole of the netfilter libraries
are being included, when in actual fact it is only one for the purposes
of transparent proxying.

Please also update doc/release-notes/release-3.2.sgml if this change is meant for v3.2.

Thank you,

Alex.