Kinkie wrote:
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:43 AM, Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote:
On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:55:39 +0200, Kinkie <kin...@kinkie.it> wrote:
Hi all,
      as a followup to autoconf-refactor I've set some small change to the
test infrastructure so that it will force-add all relevant build options
for that OS - possibily failing the build if some infrastructure is
missing, as per behaviour specifications.

Thoughts?

      Kinkie
+1.

Note that this DOES fail the build on the master node: squid wants
libcap 2.X, while CentOs only ships v1 :\

Ah fudge. In that case we can't apply it fully then. Better to have one of the extra-bits tests not working to be sure the core code is okay.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.1