On 03/02/11 19:53, Kinkie wrote:
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 3:18 AM, Amos Jeffries<squ...@treenet.co.nz>  wrote:

The new lib also seems to be missing from unit test linkages.

When the problems here are resolved I think this may be a good places to
use the 'bzr uncommit' ability and re-commit as a single update.

Also, matrix builds are now finallty useable in Hudson / Jenkins.
For invasive feature-branches with a public repository, it is now
reasonable to think about requiring greenlight on the build-farm
before merging.
The "3.2-matrix" configuration can ben used as a template to build such a test.

Does this mean we can kill the extra old 3.2 jobs and convert the 3.1/2.0 job sets down to matrices now?

I'm inclined to keep HEAD jobs separated for easy problem identification.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.4