On 10.09.2012 04:56, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
On 09/06/2012 03:58 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:

I don't think there is anything which needs new cache_cf.cc code. The parsing side if things is identical for url_rewrite_*. The different defaults and locations are all coded in cf.data.pre ... yes indeed but the actual effect comes from the code in cache_cf.cc
an example is:
 if (Config.Program.redirect) {
        if (Config.redirectChildren.n_max < 1) {
            Config.redirectChildren.n_max = 0;
            wordlistDestroy(&Config.Program.redirect);
        }
    }it's specific for the redirect program.

I have tried to use the helper but it seems like without the
cache_cf.cc code it wil assume the number of default helpers is 0/20
and will not start any.
which is werid...

Ah. Okay I had forgotten that hack. Yes it is needed for store-url as well.

It is for the case where a program name is configured but there are no children to be started. Or on reconfigure where a program used to be configured but is now removed from the config.

0/20 with none started straight away is the default. One will be started on first request through the proxy that needs the helper.

Amos