On 6/12/2012 9:03 p.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
Thanks Alex and Amos,

The Audit gave me a lot!
I hope to sit on it today and if not today later next week.
For now I am using this patch in a testing machine to make sure it does what needed for a reasonable period of time without bad side effects.

How long it is before committing a patch to trunk?(after all the fixes) it would need approval of the others and 10 more days?

When you submit a patch which three separate people can agree (with a "+1" vote) that there are no changes to be made. Submitting counts as one vote from you. The time to commit once agreement is reached is usually minutes or hours - getting the agreement is the long part for those like yourself still learning the coding styles required.

Amos