On 11/02/2013 7:57 p.m., raja wrote:
Hi,

while my traffic is going through squid proxy some times browsing becomes
damn slow..after  some time getting icap protocol error ..after few minutes
able to browse again.Let me know if anybody have idea about this issue

Detected protocol errors cause the connection having errors to be closed to protect against corruption. If the ICAP server errors on many connections at once or within a short period there is a lot of work for Squid to do to open new ones and re-try the failed messages before the client responses may be handed back or new requests processed.

Look at what that protocol error *is* and investigate solving that.

Amos